Chenoa Bosch CX Uni
Sportier than a city e-bike and more comfortable than an e-MTB: the Chenoa Bosch CX Uni. For long tours, your daily trip to work or to quickly get to the supermarket – the trekking e-bike is the perfect allrounder. And it hardly gets any more comfortable: Its low entry makes getting on and off the bike a piece of cake, which makes it even more compatible for the city. What else does the trekking e-bike by Simplon have to offer? Let’s find out!
- The Drive Unit Performance CX by Bosch is a real powerhouse among drive units. With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, it lets you enjoy pure riding fun even on challenging tours – with a weight of only 2.9 kg and a particularly compact frame size.
- Matching this powerful drive unit, the bike features 625 Wh of pure power integrated into the downtube. For charging, the battery can be easily removed.
- The trekking e-bike – depending on the configuration options chosen – only weighs 19.8 kg. The ultra-lightweight carbon frame is responsible for this among other things. It also ensures optimum stiffness during acceleration alongside a high level of sitting comfort.
- The new Chenoa generation has an opening on the right carbon seat stay, which allows for the use of a belt drive. Compared to a standard chain, maintenance is significantly reduced while, at the same time, the bike’s service life is extended.
- Its low entry makes the bike even more comfortable, for instance, in the city. Thanks to the integrated Vario seatpost, the saddle can be lowered within seconds and allows for easy mounting and dismounting of the bike.
- The Chenoa Bosch CX Uni is available in five colours – from classic white and black to denim blue and radiant red. It impresses bike enthusiasts not just with its variety of colours but also its exceptional design.
Top performance thanks to top technology by Simplon: That’s what makes the Chenoa Bosch CX Uni the exceptional trekking e-bike that it is. For instance, the harmonious integration of the cables in the special headset called Smart Headset. The advantages: no tangled mess of cables and better protection of them. An end cap on the stem additionally underlines the bike’s clean design.
Optimum power transfer is important to you in a trekking bike? Then you should remember the words “Power Transfer”. Bottom bracket and chainstays are manufactured from one piece on the Chenoa, which significantly increases stiffness.
You’d like to know what’s behind Simplon’s Hollow Carbon Dropout technology? We’ll tell you: The dropouts on the carbon frame are made from carbon as well and possess a hollow shape. This means: lower weight with maximum stiffness.
- Advanced Internal Cable Routing more information
- Asymmetric Chainstays more information
- Belt Drive more information
- Comfort Concept more information
- Hollow Carbon Dropouts more information
- Hot Melt Carbon more information
- HPMC more information
- Internal Battery more information
- Power Transfer more information
- Smart Headset more information
- UD Carbon more information
- Vibrex more information
- Steering Stop more information
- Trailer-Ready more information
There could hardly be any more creative freedom! The Chenoa Bosch CX Uni gives you countless options for configurating the trekking e-bike based on your needs and wishes.
As if it was made from one piece: Add-on parts like the rear rack and mudguards seamlessly blend in with the frame’s design. For weighty luggage on long bike trips, a heavy-duty rack can be installed.
The dual battery option with integrated 625-Wh battery and an additional external 500-Wh battery on the rear rack enhances propulsion power on long tours. All additional features at a glance:
Does the trekking e-bike fit my proportions and riding style? Which frame sizes are available? The geometry table helps you find the right e-bike for your individual needs.
|Chenoa Bosch CX Uni||S (40)||M (47)||L (54)|
|A||Seat tube length mm|
|B||Top tube length|
|C||Head tube angle|
|D||Seat tube angle|
|E||Head tube length|
|H||Bottom bracket drop|
|K||Fork offset (rake)|
|M||Stand over height|
|STR*||Stack to Reach|
*STR: The higher the number, the more upright is the seating position.
Trailer which is mounted on the rear wheel is allowed for the following models: KAGU BOSCH CX 275, SPOTLIGHT BOSCH CX, KAGU BOSCH UNI 275, KAGU NEODRIVES
Ultra lightweight trekking e-bike with low entry
It can hardly be exceeded in versatility, light weight and performance: the Chenoa Bosch CX Uni with the latest Bosch drive unit. Learn more about the trekking e-bike!