Kagu Bosch CX 275
A powerful Bosch drive unit, voluminous balloon tyres, high load capacity: The Kagu Bosch CX 275 promises pure riding pleasure – on longer tours and on day trips. New: The balloon tyres on the aluminium e-bike now have a diameter of 27.5", thus providing the bike with even better rolling characteristics and additional safety.
Mountain stages, lake rides or city trips: On tours of exploration with your Kagu Bosch CX 275, you’ll discover the most beautiful places in the world. And wherever your journey may take you, the trekking e-bike is the perfect travel companion. Plenty of comfort, stability and a high load capacity make every route an enjoyable experience.
- Well-conceived components on the Kagu Bosch CX 275, such as the Balloon Tyre Concept, provide several advantages: The extra-wide 27.5" tyres absorb all bumps in the road and make a heavy suspension fork unnecessary. Improved tyre traction and high puncture protection add safety and more riding comfort.
- The touring bike can carry an incredible 160 kg (including wheel weight, rider, and luggage). This makes the e-bike a true high-load miracle. Add-on parts such as the luggage rack and mudguards blend in perfectly with the frame’s design.
- The built-in Performance Line CX drive unit by Bosch is lightweight, compact, and extremely powerful. With its 625-Wh battery, you’re sure to have the necessary power reserves for your tour.
- The Kagu Bosch CX 275 also features a Vario seatpost, which makes getting on and off the bike a lot easier. When you stop at a red light, for instance, you can lower the saddle and stand on the ground safely and comfortably with both legs. When the light turns green, the push of a button is enough to raise the saddle again.
The wide balloon tyres act as a natural suspension, which makes another type of suspension unnecessary. It also means: You’ll benefit from more comfort, less weight, lower rolling resistance and improved traction.
Good news for everyone who appreciates a clean look: The Advanced Internal Cable Routing technology ensures that all cables run inside the main frame and the rear triangle, which makes them invisible from the outside.
- Steering Stop more information
- Advanced Internal Cable Routing more information
- Hydroforming more information
- Balloon Bike more information
- Internal Dropper Post Cable Routing more information
- Internal Battery more information
- Lasercutting more information
- Robotwelding more information
- Top Performance Aluminium more information
- Trailer-Ready more information
- Airforming more information
- Belt Drive more information
Simplon would not be Simplon if you could not have your bike custom-made there. For the Kagu Bosch CS 275, you can choose from the following add-ons:
- The optional belt drive requires less maintenance and provides higher durability. It’s also more quiet than a chain.
- For longer tours with the e-bike, a second external battery with 500 Wh can be added. The dual-battery option provides you with even more tailwind.
Does the trekking e-bike fit my proportions and riding style? What frame sizes are available? With the help of the geometry table, you’ll quickly and easily find the right e-bike for your individual needs.
|Kagu Bosch CX 275||XS (40)||S (46)||M (51)||L (56)|
|A||Seat tube length mm|
|B||Top tube length|
|C||Head tube angle|
|D||Seat tube angle|
|E||Head tube length|
|H||Bottom bracket drop|
|K||Fork offset (rake)|
|M||Stand over height|
|STR*||Stack to Reach|
*STR: The higher the number, the more upright is the seating position.
Trailer which is mounted on the rear wheel is allowed for the following models: KAGU BOSCH CX 275, SPOTLIGHT BOSCH CX, KAGU BOSCH UNI 275, KAGU NEODRIVES