Razorblade 29 IV SL
What’s a minimum weight?! With the Superlight version of the Razorblade 29 IV, SIMPLON redefines the limits of what is technically possible! The mountain bike with a weight of about 800 grams in frame size L doesn’t weigh a gram too much. Even on demanding terrain, the lightweight bike won’t get rattled: The sporty, state-of-the-art geometry along with damping frame technologies ensure maximum rolling smoothness.
The standout features of the Razorblade 29 IV SL are its extremely low weight, the sporty riding position and the high-quality components. Visually, the ultra-lightweight hardtail bike impresses with its clean and uncluttered look thanks to a purist frame and fully integrated cables.
- Controlled handling and uncompromising power transfer are crucial when going on XC tours. The ultra-lightweight frame of the SL version boasts exactly that! The weight advantage results, among other things, from the hot-melt process and the use of robust carbon fibres, whereby the resin content in the fibre composite is minimised.
- Flat steering angle, steep seat angle: The balanced and sporty-modern geometry of the Razorblade 29 IV SL makes it easy to climb every summit with it. And even if the descent afterwards is really steep, the rider feels maximally safe on the MTB hardtail.
- Do you want to keep avoiding muddy terrain and scratches? Or would you rather conquer off-road terrain and have your bike be none the worse for it? The second option is definitely more fun and possible any time thanks to the stainless-steel mudguards of the Razorblade. The mudguards are located on the inside of the chainstays and act as an effective frame cover.
How does SIMPLON achieve weight advantages, controlled handling and many other benefits on the Razorblade 29 IV SL? By using sophisticated SIMPLON technologies:
EPS-moulded technology allows the frame to be made from a single core. The result: low weight and high frame stiffness.
A robust build instead of rattling cables: On the Razorblade 29 IV SL, the cables are integrated into the frame – more specifically, into the Smart Headset. The advantages when biking: a clean look and protected cables.
Sporty or comfortable? The Comfort Concept allows for both: Filigree VIBREX® seat stays, a seat post with VIBREX® technology and a flattened top tube ensure optimal damping.
The Razorblade IV SL comes with the following technologies:
- EPS Molded more information
- Asymmetric Chainstays more information
- Comfort Concept more information
- Hollow Carbon Dropouts more information
- Hot Melt Carbon more information
- Internal Dropper Post Cable Routing more information
- Power Transfer more information
- SCS+ more information
- Specific Tubes more information
- T-Axle more information
- UD Carbon more information
- Vibrex more information
- Steering Stop more information
- Smart Headset more information
- Chainstay Shield more information
- DOUBLE FUSION TECHNOLOGY more information
There’s more: You can equip the fourth generation Razorblade 29 SL with the following options and thus customise the bike to your wishes:
Does the Razorblade 29 IV SL fit my proportions and riding style? With SIMPLON’s geometry table, you can find the right bike for your individual needs. Because one thing’s for sure: The geometry is a deciding factor in how your bike feels when you ride it!
|Razorblade 29 IV/SL||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|A||Seat tube length mm|
|B||Top tube length|
|C||Head tube angle|
|D||Seat tube angle|
|E||Head tube length|
|H||Bottom bracket drop|
|K||Fork offset (rake)|
|M||Stand over height|
|STR*||Stack to Reach|
*STR: The higher the number, the more upright is the seating position.
** The Razorblade IV SL ist not available in frame size XL.
SIMPLON dealerfind dealer
Find your local SIMPLON dealer and order your dreambike now!