Just like its electric brother Inissio Pmax, the gravel model features state-of-the-art technology by Simplon as well. High-end at its best! If you appreciate a neat and clean look, you’ll love the Smart Headset. All cables run from the steerer directly through the headset down into the frame. At the same time, the Smart Headset also serves as protection for the cables. By the way, this two-wheel companion for longer journeys is uncompromisingly comfortable too. The popular Comfort Concept allows for a relaxed sitting position. That’s facilitated by special flattened tube cross-sections on the seat stays and chainstays, seat post, top tube as well as the seat tube. Higher vertical flex as well as comfort at the fork are possible thanks to the Raptor Dropout technology – rear-facing dropouts. A huge benefit for all those who love to head out into rough terrain!
- Advanced Internal Cable Routing more information
- Asymmetric Chainstays more information
- Comfort Concept more information
- EPS Molded more information
- Hot Melt Carbon more information
- Hollow Carbon Dropouts more information
- Integrated Chain Catcher more information
- I-Cone+ more information
- Raptor Dropout more information
- Roadthruaxle more information
- Smart Headset more information
- Specific Tubes more information
- Triple Fusion more information
- Vibrex more information
Listen up, commuters and bike travellers! Mudguards, rear rack, light – with these upgrade options, you’ll stay safe on the road. The Inissio Gravel would definitely pass the everyday-life test with these. Additionally available: wheels with tyres of up to 40 mm in width.
Does the gravel road bike fit your proportions and riding style? Which frame sizes are available? The geometry table helps you find the right road bike for your individual needs.
Are you ready?Learn more about our experience center!
Now all that’s left to do is: finding YOUR mountain bike!