No track too far, no road too rough – the INISSIO GRAVEL guarantees unlimited riding thanks to its wide, grippy tyres and a high-quality carbon frame. Its optimally arranged carbon fibres minimise weight, maximise stiffness and ensure a high level of comfort. With many add-on parts available, the INISSIO GRAVEL can be configured fully equipped.
Sturdy, fast, all-terrain: As a crossover between cross and endurance bike, the Inissio Gravel road bike is incredibly versatile and a perfect companion for cross-country tours. Whether it’s on the road, on grass or on gravel: With this allrounder, you’re safe on all kinds of terrain – thanks to tyres that are up to 40 mm in width. Additionally, the gravel road bike offers you the possibility to mount mudguards, which turns it into an appealing option for commuters. A built-in rear rack makes the Inissio Gravel a great bike for travel as well.
- Tyres with up to 40 mm in width provide comfort and lots of grip for tours off paved roads.
- The flat-mount bracket on the Inissio Gravel allows for the best possible integration of the disc brakes. Good to know: Optionally, you can use a 180-mm disc in the front as well.
- Stainless steel protectors for the frame surrounding the chainstay and brake mount prevent dirt and stones from damaging the frame.
- The quick-release axles in the front and rear provide a high degree of stiffness and precise positioning of the wheel.
- And in general: The high frame stiffness gives the bike up to 100 percent steering precision and balanced handling.
Just like its electric brother Inissio Pmax, the gravel model features state-of-the-art technology by Simplon as well. High-end at its best! If you appreciate a neat and clean look, you’ll love the Smart Headset. All cables run from the steerer directly through the headset down into the frame. At the same time, the Smart Headset also serves as protection for the cables. By the way, this two-wheel companion for longer journeys is uncompromisingly comfortable too. The popular Comfort Concept allows for a relaxed sitting position. That’s facilitated by special flattened tube cross-sections on the seat stays and chainstays, seat post, top tube as well as the seat tube. Higher vertical flex as well as comfort at the fork are possible thanks to the Raptor Dropout technology – rear-facing dropouts. A huge benefit for all those who love to head out into rough terrain!
- Advanced Internal Cable Routing more information
- Asymmetric Chainstays more information
- Chainstay Shield more information
- Comfort Concept more information
- EPS Molded more information
- Hot Melt Carbon more information
- Hollow Carbon Dropouts more information
- HPMC more information
- Integrated Chain Catcher more information
- I-Cone+ more information
- Linkage Shield more information
- Raptor Dropout more information
- Roadthruaxle more information
- Smart Headset more information
- Specific Tubes more information
- Triple Fusion more information
- Vibrex more information
- Rollers-Ready more information
- UD Carbon more information
Listen up, commuters and bike travellers! Mudguards, rear rack, light – with these upgrade options, you’ll stay safe on the road. The Inissio Gravel would definitely pass the everyday-life test with these. Additionally available: wheels with tyres of up to 40 mm in width.
Does the gravel road bike fit your proportions and riding style? Which frame sizes are available? The geometry table helps you find the right road bike for your individual needs.
|A||Seat tube length|
|B||Top tube length|
|C||Head tube angle|
|D||Seat tube angle|
|E||Head tube length|
|H||Bottom bracket drop|
|K||Fork offset (rake)|
|M||Stand over height|
|STR*||Stack to Reach|
All lengths in mm
*STR: The higher the number, the more upright is the seating postion.
Are you ready?Learn more about our experience center!
Now all that’s left to do is: finding YOUR mountain bike!