Lightweight, powerful and stylish: The red beauty, Chenoa Uni by Simplon, presents itself in all its shining glory. The carbon frame not only makes the e-bike incredibly lightweight – it’s also exceptionally durable. For shopping in town or your trip to work – the high-quality city bike is perfectly suitable for everyday use. And with an optional battery that can be mounted on the rear rack, it has an impressive range of 200 km or more!
- In line with the bike’s riding properties, it also features a nippy Bosch Active Plus drive unit with swift acceleration and lots of power. Good to know: Even with the motor turned off, the Chenoa Uni stays nimble and can be easily kept in motion. Bonus: a powerful battery.
- Immensely convenient: the bike’s low entry. It makes the e-bike even more comfortable – for instance, for use in the city. Because getting on and off is particularly easy without any effort to keep your balance. Spontaneous stopping is efficient and safe as well thanks to the low-entry frame shape.
- The Chenoa Uni is available in three colours – classic white, black and bold red – and features an elegant, appealing design.
The Chenoa Uni boasts an entire smorgasbord of innovative technology – for instance, Hollow Carbon Dropout. The dropouts on the carbon frame are made of carbon fibre and have a hollow shape. The advantages: low weight at maximum stiffness. Thin VIBREX® seatstays, a seatpost with VIBREX® technology and a flattened top tube add even more comfort and give the bike excellent line holding properties.
- Advanced Internal Cable Routing more information
- Asymmetric Chainstays more information
- Comfort Concept more information
- Hollow Carbon Dropouts more information
- Hot Melt Carbon more information
- HPMC more information
- Specific Tubes more information
- Triple Fusion more information
- Vibrex more information
- Trailer-Ready more information
The Chenoa Uni gives you plenty of options to configurate your city e-bike according to your wishes and needs. A rear rack, a bottle cage or an additional battery – it’s up to you to add whatever suits your riding style and habits.
Does the city e-bike fit your proportions and riding style? Which frame size do you need? Simplon’s geometry table helps you find the right bike for your individual needs.
|Seat tube length mm
|Top tube length
|Head tube angle
|Seat tube angle
|Head tube length
|Bottom bracket drop
|Fork offset (rake)
|Stand over height
|Stack to Reach
*STR: The higher the number, the more upright is the seating position.
Simplon dealersFind dealers
You’re looking for a Simplon dealer near you? Then use our dealership locator – you’re only a few clicks away from the dealer of your choosing!