Kagu Bosch Uni 275
If you are looking for an eyecatcher with a first-rate drive unit, step-through frame and high load capacity, the Kagu Bosch Uni 275 is definitely the right choice for you. The tried and tested balloon tyres – with a diameter of 27.5" – smoothly roll over any kind of terrain. This means: even better rolling characteristics and tyre traction as well as more sitting comfort. The 625-Wh battery harmoniously blends in with the frame and ensures a very high range.
The Kagu Bosch Uni 275 is an aluminium step-through model with the genes of an allrounder. For longer tours, for your daily commute to work or for a shopping trip to the supermarket: The trekking e-bike is perfectly equipped to handle every situation. With a total weight of 160 kg (including bike, rider, and luggage), the e-bike is also a true high-load miracle – so anyone planning to go on longer trips with it won’t have to make do without luggage.
- The Kagu Bosch Uni 275 provides extra comfort with its step-through frame, the integrated battery (key word: legroom), the adjustable stem, and the integrated Vario seatpost, which makes getting on and off the bike a lot easier.
- The ingenious balloon tyre concept with extra wide 27.5" tyres provides efficient suspension on uneven terrain, making an additional suspension unnecessary. This also results in more comfort, less weight and lower rolling resistance.
- The 625-Wh battery was elegantly integrated into the downtube and supplies the drive unit with plenty of power. The position of the battery ensures a balanced centre of gravity and thus safe and comfortable handling of the bike. In addition, the powerful Performance Line CX drive unit by Bosch provides the necessary tailwind on long and strenuous tours.
- The optional integrated belt drive requires less maintenance and has a longer service life.
When it comes to technology, Simplon draws on its full range of available resources: The frame of the Kagu Bosch Uni 275 is equipped with Top Performance Aluminium. A special aluminium alloy ensures a lightweight frame and, at the same, very stiff and durable frame.
For a clean look and to protect the cables on the trekking e-bike, all cables are routed internally through the main frame and the rear. Advanced Internal Cable Routing is the name of this technology.
- Advanced Internal Cable Routing more information
- Airforming more information
- Balloon Bike more information
- Internal Dropper Post Cable Routing more information
- Internal Battery more information
- Lasercutting more information
- Robotwelding more information
- Top Performance Aluminium more information
- Capsuled Motor more information
The Kagu Bosch Uni 275 allows for a wide range of configuration options. For instance, an optional belt drive can be attached thanks to an opening on the right seatstay. The advantages of the belt drive: increased durability and less maintenance required. In addition, a belt drive is lighter and more quiet than a chain.
For longer tours with the e-bike, a second external battery with 500 Wh can be added. The dual-battery option ensures you’ll enjoy even more tailwind.
Does the trekking e-bike fit my proportions and riding style? What frame sizes are available? The geometry table helps you find the right e-bike for your individual needs.
|Kagu Bosch Uni 275||XS (40)||S (45)||M (50)||L (55)|
|A||Seat tube length mm|
|B||Top tube length|
|C||Head tube angle|
|D||Seat tube angle|
|E||Head tube length|
|H||Bottom bracket drop|
|K||Fork offset (rake)|
|M||Stand over height|
|STR*||Stack to Reach|
*STR: The higher the number, the more upright is the seating position.
Trailer which is mounted on the rear wheel is allowed for the following models: KAGU BOSCH CX 275, SPOTLIGHT BOSCH CX, KAGU BOSCH UNI 275, KAGU NEODRIVES