The second-generation INISSIO PMAX is supported by a specially developed hub motor that assures smooth running with minimal weight. The lightweight carbon frame allows wide tyres and offers many mounting points for practical accessories. Unbeatably versatile and beautiful, the INISSIO PMAX will make the hearts of all gravel enthusiasts beat faster.
On the road, on gravel or on an easy trail – the gravel e-roadbike by Simplon boasts an impressive affinity for rough terrain thanks to a tyre clearance of up to 40 mm. But that’s not all! It’s also perfect for everyday use: With mudguards, a light system and a rear rack, the e-roadbike turns into a real all-in-one utility bike. For bike travellers, commuters or gravel racers, the carbon roadbike is an absolute must-have! What else does this e-roadbike by Simplon have to offer? Let’s find out!
- High-profile tyres with up to 40 mm in width provide comfort, increased accident protection and lots of grip to be able to safely ride even on rough terrain.
- Almost invisible and super lightweight (at only 2 kg): the hub-drive motor by Ebikemotion between the sprocket cluster and disc. The drive unit reaches a torque of up to 40 Nm and supports the rider on the mountain at a speed of up to 26 km/h. If you ride without support, you hardly notice the drive unit. With hardly any resistance, it allows for efficient riding on flat terrain.
- A 250-Wh battery is seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the down tube. The charging socket is easy to reach because of its location between the down tube and the seat tube. A range extender, which can be connected right at the charging socket, offers you the possibility to double your range.
- Control – but safe! The control unit sits perfectly integrated in the top tube. Via button and colour-spectrum LED display, you can select three support levels. The display also shows you the battery capacity. A display on the steerer thus becomes obsolete.
The innovative technology features by Simplon were used on the Inissio Pmax as well, of course. Here are the high-end highlights of the e-roadbike: Say goodbye to tangled cables and hello to a clean look: with the internal cable routing through the headset and the optional steerer/stem unit! The gravel e-roadbike is designed to conquer long distances. To make the riding experience even more relaxed and comfortable, Simplon uses its tried and tested Comfort Concept. Top tube, seat stays and seat tube constitute a perfect unit at the point where they merge. The Raptor Dropout technology – rear-facing dropouts – gives the bike higher vertical flex and more comfort at the fork. A definite bonus in rough terrain!
- Advanced Internal Cable Routing more information
- Asymmetric Chainstays more information
- Comfort Concept more information
- EPS Molded more information
- Hot Melt Carbon more information
- Hollow Carbon Dropouts more information
- HPMC more information
- I-Cone+ more information
- Integrated Chain Catcher more information
- Linkage Shield more information
- Raptor Dropout more information
- Roadthruaxle more information
- Smart Headset more information
- Specific Tubes more information
- Triple Fusion more information
- UD Carbon more information
- Vibrex more information
- Chainstay Shield more information
The Inissio Pmax gives you plenty of options for upgrades, which lets you turn the e-roadbike into your own personal roadbike! If you need more power for longer rides, you can mount a range extender at the bottle cage position and increase the battery capacity by up to 670 Wh. We’ve also got great news for bike travellers and commuters: The gravel e-bike is available with matching mudguards, a rear rack and light system by Busch & Müller. Suitable for daily use? Check!
Does the gravel e-roadbike fit my proportions and my riding style? Which frame size do I need? The geometry table lets you find the right roadbike for your individual needs. Because there’s one thing you should know: The geometry is the deciding factor in how your bike acts on rough terrain!
|A||Seat tube length mm|
|B||Top tube length|
|C||Head tube angle|
|D||Seat tube angle|
|E||Head tube length|
|H||Bottom bracket drop|
|K||Fork offset (rake)|
|M||Stand over height|
|STR*||Stack to Reach|
*STR: The higher the number, the more upright is the seating postion.
Simplon Experience CenterZum Experience Center
At Simplon’s Experience Center in Hard, you get to experience the fascination with our bikes first hand.