Rapcon Pmax wins the Design & Innovation Award | Simplon E-MTB
Simplon scoops up the Design & Innovation Award (DI.A) 2020 for its e-mountain bike Rapcon Pmax. Find out more about the award and the winning E-MTB!
Rapcon Pmax wins the Design & Innovation Award 2020
A huge success for the new E-MTB by Simplon
“The Rapcom Pmax redefines the concept of adventure” and thus hits the spot for the specialist jury at the Design & Innovation Award. What characterises the bike according to the experts? Its exceptional downhill performance, precise handling, clever details and stylish design. Reasons enough to select the Rapcon Pmax as one of the best E-MTBs in the bike world.
And the winner in the category of E-MTB is … the Rapcon Pmax!
Style and performance have a name: Rapcon Pmax. With its powerful Bosch drive unit and up to 1,125 Wh under its saddle, the E-MTB lets bike enthusiasts enter into entirely new terrain. Uphill or downhill. And the best part: You never have to push past your comfort zone. Because comfort – even on long-distance rides – takes priority on this E-MTB crafted by Simplon. The option to configurate the e-mountain bike to your needs is yet another box checked on the experts’ list of pros for the Design & Innovation Award.
You would like to find out more about the award? Check out what exactly went into the assessment of the Rapcon Pmax.
The (design) highlights
- Low weight, optimum stiffness and stylish looks: Primarily responsible for that? The sophisticated design of the carbon frame on the Rapcon Pmax.
- The dual battery option prolongs your time on the saddle: With an integrated 625-Wh and an external 500-Wh battery both in and on the down tube, extended tours are a breeze.
- Mixed wheels with 29’’ in the front and 27.5’’ in the rear give the bike more agility and traction on uphill climbs – alongside better handling and more controlled cornering. Alternatively, you can also mount two 29-inchers thanks to ample clearance.
All facts about the E-MTB can be found here.
What you should know about the Design & Innovation Award …
- The award is a seal of quality for the best products in the bike industry.
- Snce 2013, the jury annually chooses winners for the categories of e-mountain bike, mountain bike, road bike and urban.
- The award is aimed at both the end consumer and the industry – and it gives exclusive insights into the world of bikes.
- A team of seasoned riders, international journalists and industry experts puts the bikes to the acid test and through an in-depth analysis.
Test reviews, opinions and info: Find out even more about the new Rapcon Pmax – or browse Simplon’s entire range of E-MTBs!